We are a sociable group of English speaking adults who are on regularly and play to have fun and support each other. Most of our members are based in the UK or Europe, but we’ve got several US based members as well, so there’s a wide variety of time zones covered.
You can learn more about us here. Or you can join our Discord server to chat with us directly.
What makes a good Rat Blastard
- You have a headset and mic and can speak some English.
- You treat other players in a decent and supportive way.
- You play the Division to have fun and to be social.
- You are on the Division regularly, at least once or twice a week, typically.
- You own the Warlords of New York expansion.
- You are at least 18 years of age or older.
There’s three ways to join
- Send a friend request to AngriestAlex.
- Send a PS Message to AngriestAlex with your country of residence, time zone (GMT offset is great) and what you like to be called. We generally use first names in our clan, but nicknames are fine. We put this information on our roster.
- Send a voice message to AngriestAlex where you describe one thing about the Division that you like.
- We will arrange a time to do an introductory session together. If I’m not able to do it, you’ll get a friend request from another clan member who will make the arrangement.
- After one or more introductory sessions, if you think there’s a fit and we agree, we’ll invite you.
If all that seems like too much bother, realize we get quite a few applications in-game from random places, and dealing with them was eating a lot of time. We would chase people down to get to know them only to have them drop the request. This process ensures that applicants have been to this web site and actually read some of it, and are willing to make a small effort.
If you’ve run with any of our members, as we often matchmake or shepherd, you can ask to be sponsored. Sponsored agents are given recruit status and after a period of one or two weeks, when you’ve gotten a chance to know us, and we've gotten a chance to know you, you’ll be granted full agent membership status.
Know a Blastard
If you're a friend of someone who is in the clan (and more than just a PSN "friend"), just ask for an invite from your buddy. Friends of Blastards are always welcome.
Last Updated: October 18th, 2020